TAILORED. AFFORDABLE. RELIABLE.
record-keeping solutions uniquely tailored to your bank
OPTION 1: outsource to cleartrust
Appoint ClearTrust as your transfer agent and let us take care of all your shareholder record-keeping needs for you.
- Significant cost savings compared to maintaining records in house
- Dedicated, USA-based agent available to help your shareholders, saving you time
- Digital shareholder record maintenance, easily retrievable at your request
- Fully compliant handling of all stock transactions and corporate actions
- Streamlined shareholder meeting administration
- Dividend reinvestment and stock purchase plan administration
- Online account access available both to you and your investors
- Lost shareholder searches and escheatment prevention services
- Interface with the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation and all stock exchanges
- Better service and lower rates than large commercial transfer agents
OPTION 2: OUTSOURCE A LA CARTE TO CLEARTRUST
Based on your bank's particular needs, select a la carte the services that ClearTrust performs for you.
Services available a la carte:
- Share registry maintenance
- DWAC/FAST/DRS processing
- Dividend payments
- Dividend reinvestment plan administration
- Annual meeting administration
- Lost shareholder searches
- Shareholder mailings
- Corporate actions and exchanges
OPTION 3: WHITE LABEL WITH CLEARTRUST
Continue to interface directly with your shareholders while ClearTrust performs transfer agent functions behind the scenes.
- Maintain close, direct relationships with investors
- Remain intimately involved in all stock activity
- Reduce staffing needs to relationship management only
- Reduce compliance risk by relying on industry-dedicated professionals
OPTION 4: TRAINING AND EDUCATION WITH CLEARTRUST
ClearTrust offers both on-site and remote training and education to bank staff in matters related to transfer agent policies and procedures, compliance, red flags, and general industry education. Contact Kara Kennedy to get started.
considering listing on otcqx for banks?
You must hire an independent transfer agent as a requisite of listing. Large transfer agents tend to overlook smaller banks, and aren't able to give your shareholders the custom, personalized service you'd like. ClearTrust is SOC-1 audited and qualified to serve community banks.
General listing process:
- Put your financials in order. Provide two years of audited consolidated financial reports for non-SEC reporting banks, or two years of reported filings for SEC-reporting banks.
- Issue shares to your investors. A minimum of 50 investors with at least 100 shares each is required. ClearTrust can issue shares in certificate or book entry form, and will serve as recordkeeper and liaison for your shareholders.
- Make shares tradable. Either traditional IPO or "Slow PO" are viable options. ClearTrust is your ally through the entire process. We can obtain your CUSIP number, introduce you to market makers, and apply for DTC and DWAC/FAST eligibility to facilitate cost-effective trading for your investors.